Wednesday, May 27, 2009

PC Fair 2009 by Pikom

 
1st PC Fair by Pikom 2009, the GDH group is working for seagate !! I was there to join the fun with mingkee + OJ + david ... it was so crowded and wish i was not there. If you are not planning to buy anything, do not go there unless you have other intention !! PC fair is getting bigger and bigger and the crowd was larger then before .... dam pack !!! 
Later headed to Times Square to locate Ronald and gf, for transport to go home cause i didnt drive to KL !! tumpang-lah, save petrol !!! was kind of regret because frm KLCC to times, i tooked a taxi cause it was raining !! trust me, If i wanna vote worst taxi in the world, I would vote my country....out of 15 taxi I found 1 whois honest !!WTF !! it cost me less then RM5 to reach times, but all the con TAXI was charging me RM10 ... i was so angry, I say Fuck Off to few of the TAXI !!! should the goverment do something about it ..??? jialat !!!

2 comments:

cheesie said...

darling, no need to vote.
it's already announced the WORST in some international survey.

imblogger@sh ™ said...

i agree ..... but i still wanna vote for the worst taxi in the universe then ..