Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ringo @ Cheeserland

 
She is Ringo frm cheeserland.com .... she's one of the famous blogger in M'sia. Well she was doing this advertorial for levis jeans and i was so busybody..steal some of the photos frm her blog and turn it into a poster ...
read about her fashion post here at : http://cheeserland.com/2009/04/the-fashion-post/
 
Well this is indeed a small world .. I still remember when my 1st time attend to some blogger events, I did meet her and even take pictures and say hi to her ... back then it was just a Hi Bye friends but now I get to know her more by seeing her in person and also by reading her blogs .... Trust me, You'll never find so many cheezeeee else where ... its all at her blog and she's very intresting person who travels around !!! 
so plzz cheese her at cheeserland.com

0 comments: