Wednesday, February 18, 2009

‘I’m Going Kame Hame Ha with Dragonball Evolution’

'I'm going kame hame ha with dragonball evolution with nuffnanger .... dragon ball was always be my favorite cartoon since I was young. I always wanna do the kame hame ha ... at last I did it !! I was laughing when the picture was taken but at least I done it ... I wanna go for the movie and hope nuffnang will give me the tickets ... special thanks to :

nuffnang_logo_dragonball.jpg

please give me the tickets .... it's was my childhood cartoon. Also thanks to fox century who brings the cartoon to live ... visit the dragonball official website.

Dragonball evolution

Local Release: 12th March 2009
Directed by: James Wong
Starring: Justin Chatwin, James Marsters, Jamie Chung
Genre: Science Fiction – Adventure

Plot Outline: DRAGONBALL: EVOLUTION is based on the popular Japanese manga created by Akira Toriyama, whose work spawned best selling graphic novels, video games and a phenomenally successful television series. The live action adventure centers on the heroic Goku, a powerful warrior who discovers his inner strength and protects the Earth from an evil rogue bent on dominating the Universe and controlling the mystical objects from which the film takes its name.

0 comments: